Aug 8

Kelli + Brandon {E-session by Jen Lynne Photography}

It never ceases to amaze me how much I learn from my clients. I learn amazing lessons that live on long after the last guest has headed home from their weddings. And I know such will be true with Kelli and Brandon. With every word Kelli has ever mentioned about Brandon, the sweetness has left my heart feeling just so full. Brandon, I can see why you fell in love with Kelli. And Kelli, thank you for spending all of these hot summer days with me, laughing like old friends, sitting in the Girl Cave sipping moscato. Thank you for making lips and moustaches at my coffee table with me. And thank you for reminding me that the best kind of love is the kind that’s so sweet and real much like the kind you and your soon to be husband share.

Kelli and Brandon are getting married this Saturday in downtown Grand Rapids, and I couldn’t be more thrilled for their big day. Kelli has picked a vibrant colour palette of fuchsia and tangerine and together we’ve infused tons of personal and vintage details into their wedding. Below are some of the stunning images from their engagement session with the incredibly talented Jen of Jen Lynne Photography. Can I just tell you how absolutely thrilled I am to finally be working with this chick? Jen is an amazing film photographer and will do an outstanding job capturing Saturday in all it’s entirety. Enjoy the eye candy, blogettes!

Brandon’s family owns a bean farm (with a fabulous vintage farm house where they will be having their first look on their big day, might I add!) so naturally taking photos there seemed perfectly fitting. Aren’t Kel’s wellies just so sweet? I just love em.

What’s your fave pic guys? I have to say mine is the black and white of Kel kissing Brandon’s nose :) Leave them some love!

15 thoughts on “Kelli + Brandon {E-session by Jen Lynne Photography}”

1. Ah! This is so adorable! I love the bike shots! What fun…

The nose kiss is my favorite, hands down. What a sweet couple!

Super cute! You are so multi-talented, Rhiannon! I love the black and white one of them kissing and that horse one is lovely too! Woo Hoo for engagement sessions…love them!

4. So cute. I love the way your blog is going and I love seeing pics of your clients! xoxo

5. Natalie says:

What a cute couple! My favorite photo is the last one. I can’t wait to see all of the fabulous deets!

6. Chelsea says:

I love the photo with the horse, and the gorg black and white of their profiles upside down. Just charming. Xoxo

P.S. I just read part 2 of your story over on The Knotty Bride and I was once again so touche and impressed by your openness, honesty and just genuine nature of sharing! I am so sorry to hear about your mother, but truly look up to you with how strong you are and how you are able to put perspective on things…even when that sometimes takes time! You are quite something! xoxo

8. Jen Lynne says:

What a beautifully written post Rhi! I could not agree with you more about Kelli and Brandon and I cannot wait to see them say their vows to each other! Its going to be a spectacular day and working with you will be the highlight of my season :)

9. jackie says:

they just look so in love :) i like that black ad white nose kissing one and also the last one sitting by the fence almost kissing

10. Christine says:

Such a sweet little session! That black and white one is definitely my fave too.

It’s awesome to see stuff from your clients and follow them through their wedding process, can’t wait to see the wedding! Happy Monday, Rhi!! Hope you’re doing well :)

Ah! I love this. Simple, natural and adorable. I love the bike one!!

12. Koru Kate says:

Aw, so sweet, every single photo. The black & white photo of them leading the horse away is my fav. I can’t wait to see their wedding!

13. They are so cute! Congrats:-)

Pssst love the engagement photos, esp with the horse!

14. Abby Grace says:

I adore that image 4th grom the bottom- SO nicely composed!