Aug 11

Sweet Neapolitan Inspiration Board

Hey y’all! It’s Lisa here for another Thursday post :)

I’m sure all of you loved Rhi’s Mini Milkshake Shooters post as much as I did… seriously, how cute were those? Since I think ice cream deserves to be an even more frequent guest on Hey Gorgeous, I thought I would put together this sugary sweet Neapolitan inspiration board. I think the soft pinks, creamy white, and light beige would be the perfect color scheme for a spring or summer wedding, and the possibilities for cute and creative (and yummy!) details are pretty endless.

Reception room: Southern Weddings| Beige suit: Style Me Pretty| Blush pink heels: Style Me Pretty| Beige bridesmaid dresses: Southern Weddings| Ridiculously gorgeous ruffly wedding gown: Style Me Pretty| Rustic chic centerpiece: Hey Gorgeous| Different flavored milks: The Humble Supremacy| Neapolitan mini cheesecakes: Bakers Royale

Even though this is a pretty darn girly theme, I think that with enough rustic details, a few dark brown accents, and some seriously delicious desserts, any groom would be on board! I think this theme would also be adorable for anything from bridal showers to birthday parties—really, anywhere that pink and ice cream would be appreciated. ;)

Hope you’re having a lovely week!

Love,

Lisa

15 thoughts on “Sweet Neapolitan Inspiration Board”

1. ag. says:

Wow, so gorgeous! I love those shoes! I would love to see a wedding like this, it’s so pretty!

2. jackie says:

i love those shoes! and the bridesmaid dresses are so dreamy and flowy and gorgeous.

3. The mini cakes are too cute! Loving the bridesmaids dresses and shoe!

4. Meg says:

LOVE this collection! Peach was my second choice for my wedding color ….sometimes I have regrets ;) lol

MEGAN LAND
    xx

5. Love the pastel colors! Gorgeous decor!

xoxo
    Stella

What a delicious board-perfect!

7. Dana says:

the bridesmaids dresses are beautiful and please make those cheesecakes! :)

8. Koru Kate says:

I’m going to chime in with love for those fabulous shoes! I’d build a wedding around those beauties alone!!

9. Ooh yummy! Love these colors together.

This color combo is so soft and pretty. I love it! Anything having to do with ice cream…yeah, I’m pretty much on board (:

11. Cute as can be! A perfect palette of deliciousness!

LOVE this! So close to my wedding color theme with peach instead of light pink, so, this is just perfect as inspiration for my upcoming wedding…this reminds me that I need to make another vision board!

13. great board! i LOVE those shoes!!

14. wow! so creative!!! great job, Lisa!