Oct 7

Featured {Bridal Guide Magazine Blog}

Happy Friday, everyone! This week sure did fly by didn’t it? For me, it marked working my official schedule at the floral shop and while I’m feeling a bit more busy and tired than I’m used to, I am absolutely in love with my gig there and am so glad this opportunity worked out. I hope one day soon, I’ll be able to share a little more about the shop and what we do so you girls can all ohhh and ahhh over the prettiness. In the meantime, I’m totally excited to tell you one of Jenna and I’s DIY projects was featured on the Bridal Guide Magazine’s blog today! We both absolutely love this publication and are flattered they wanted to share this little project with their readers. The best part though, has to be that they love my choice of nail polish too :) Wouldn’t you know this is absolutely something I prepare for in advance for these shoots and one of the things so many of you all comment on too! Enjoy all the small things this weekend, and I’ll be back on Sunday for a little Wrap-Up post of loveliness (and maybe a teaser picture from tomorrow’s Sweet Love Story shoot!) Be good all you beautiful people xoxo

9 thoughts on “Featured {Bridal Guide Magazine Blog}”

1. Aubrey says:

Love this DIY project. Beautiful!!

Horraay for the feature and for Friday-thank goodness it’s here!

xoxoxox

Go Rhi, Go! How exciting! Love that project of yours…my friend made them for me awhile back as a Christmas gift and they are lovely! Enjoy your weekend!

4. Whoo hoo! Way to go! I always notice your color coordinated nails, such attention to detail ;)

5. Xoxo says:

Hope you have a great weekend.
    Xoxo

6. Amazing!!!! Congratulations!!! I love the nail polish too :)

7. Anna @ IHOD says:

Eee that is very exciting my friend and well deserved!! :D

8. Jacklyn says:

Oh my! Congrats on the feature!

9. Congratulations! Very well deserved. And I always notice your lovely nail polish too. ;)