Nov 19

Friday Wrap-Up

Happy Friday, beauties! Hope you all had such wonderful weeks. This week, for me was so wonderful in so many wonderful little ways. I had the week off from my gig at the floral salon which I surely missed, but the extra time really allowed me to get some work done, prepare for our big move (less than two weeks!) and even better, make some self-discoveries that I have to say, have been eye-opening and rather refreshing. Apb and I had a much needed date night on Wednesday and I think I fell in love with my sweet husband all over again, that’s how great it was to connect sans no phones at our fingertips. It’s also next to impossible to describe how beneficial it’s been for me to do this here and do this here too. I’ve been connecting with some people both personally and professionally lately that have really made me feel like everything is sort of where it needs to be.

And all seriousness aside, can I just take a minute to tell you how excited (ok I don’t have a word to accurately describe my true feelings but ‘excited’ will do) I am about this new home of ours?! I’ve been waking up everyday in similar fashion to a child on Christmas morning just thinking about all the parties, memories, and traditions we get to have, create and make in that snazzy house of ours. Can you all just move to Michigan please so I can have you over? Stay tuned for photos of everything finished, which I plan to post soon! In the meantime I am off to Traverse City to meet with some adorable clients. Who have hired this guy. Oh be still my happy heart. And do tell me, what are all of you fun loving people up to this weekend?

{Monday} Well this is actually a post from late last Friday night. But either way you should head over and check it out!
{Wednesday} Did you see the gorgeous bouquet from Shal and Arjun’s August wedding? I die every single time. Really.
{Thursday} Next week is the sweet Lisa’s last week with us here which makes me sad. But her post this week? So pretty.
{Prizes} We finally picked a winner from the Tasteful Tatters giveaway! Congratulations Halls in Love, please email me!
{Goals} I set mine for November and surprisingly, going public with them has held me accountable. What are your goals?

Lovely Links Around the Web

{Proud} Is what I feel when I think of this amazing chick and all the loveliness she’s made. Go be proud of her too, ok?
{Singing} That’s what my heart does with Miss Spade emails me. Well not Miss Spade herself but you get my point :)
{Excited} To get this little project underway. When you can’t afford what you want sometimes you need to get creative!
{Fringe} And I mean the kind that sit on your forehead. Still getting used to my new bangs, but seriously? I am in love.
{Drool} At least that’s what I did the minute I laid eyes on this stunning wedding. Clementines? Dahlias?  Just stop it.
{Brilliant} Anyone who thinks of this, is truly genuis in my books. Photo above from Melissa Schollaert Photography.

17 thoughts on “Friday Wrap-Up”

1. We’d love to come over ;) xo

I can’t wait to see your house all finished (: and that wedding with the clementines and dahlias?! Amazing. That’s the type of dress I want. Just for the future when you plan my wedding (: xoxox

3. Inge says:

Oh how I would love to see your house and visit Michigan someday as well! :-) I’m so curious to see where you’re moving… Would love to move as well, but we still haven’t found the right home.
    Happy Friday and take care!!
    Love,
    Inge x

4. Three cheers for a wonderful week! I’m so happy that everything is going so well. & I have a feeling it’s going to get more & more wonderful in your new, beautiful home~

5. Birch Blooms says:

Your blog is wonderful! And thank you for featuring our floral necklace on it and your kind words!! We loved making it! xoxo

6. can’t wait to see the images of the new home… hope you have a fantastic weekend!!!

7. Have a great weekend Rhi, glad you had a nice week off to organize life, those times are always so beneficial!

8. Megan says:

I can’t wait to see y’alls house all finished!! I know it’s going to be amazing!!

I just wanted you to know how much I have loved your posts, tweets, and pictures lately. I can tell just how much you’re coming to be comfortable with yourself and where you are. And truly it is SO refreshing and inspiring. Do you and you will inspire. Thanks for reminding me of that truth this week!! Really thankful for how you contribute to the blog world, Rhi! I hope your Saturday has been amazing! Can’t wait for those house posts to start rolling in… Eeekkk!

10. Deidre says:

Ahh, your excitement (for lack of a better word) was palpable reading this! I am so happy that you’re so in love with your new home!

And date nights are so much fun!

11. Awww you are the cutest! I’m so lucky to have you in my cheering section:) Aaand, I can’t wait to see your completed gorgeous home … my sleeping bag and I are ready for the sleepover party! You have so much to be excited about and it’s so nice you’re almost there!

Hope you had a lovely and relaxing weekend! You are so cute and I bet you are just over the moon waiting for your big move…eeek! Love that you had a date night and fell in love with your hubby again…so sweet! Have a great week and keep us posted on your new home…can’t wait to see and hear more!

13. Judy says:

You really have a nice weekend,right?

14. Congrats on the new home! Ah, that must be so exciting! I’m sure I’ll feel like a kid on Christmas when I finally move into my new apartment too (except, of course, when I have to go to at work).

Looks like a great set of links. Going to check them out now…

15. Nikki says:

Desperately need a floral collar at this moment. And I”ll move to MI no problem. Just let me ask the hubs. He wants us to move to North Dakota and I’m a big scared…

16. Pingback: Selection #11 |