Aug 31

Sarah + Bryan {E-Session by Tec Petaja}

Sarah and Bryan. Le sigh. What a sweet and down to earth couple. Sarah first contacted me at the end of last summer looking for someone to help with the planning and design of her dreamy big day. From the second she started telling me all about her big day visions, I knew we’d be the perfect fit. As we wrap up loose ends for her and Bryan’s September 8th Northern Michigan wedding (lots of navy, payapa, blushes, taupes and the most incredible gown you ever did see!) it seemed perfectly fitting to share their gorgeous engagement images from no other than Tec Petaja himself. Here are some of my faves from the session; isn’t Sarah such a natural beauty? Can’t wait for next weekend guys, and thanks for sharing these gorg photos, Tec!

So sweet and so natural. I love that about Tec’s work. And love that about these two.

The most perfect engagement session tree you ever did see.

This one below is my fave. Wouldn’t this be the sweetest canvas of all time?

Goodness I love Northern Michigan. So often Michigan is scoffed at for not having much to offer but I mean, look how gorgeous it is. Tec is actually (correct me if I am wrong, Tec!) from Northern Michigan himself so I love that he was able to snap these beautiful photos where he hails from. Bryan’s family has a cottage up north too, right on the water where their tented rehearsal dinner will be held. There couldn’t be a more perfect spot to celebrate the beginning of a new chapter for these two. Enjoy this last week of your engagement Sarah and Bryan. It’s been such an adventure being on this journey together.

And happy Friday, bloggies! I am off to Canada again this weekend for a venue visit with another September bride and I’m secretly having a hard time believing summer is almost over. Where does the time go? Enjoy your long weekend and stay well. I’ll see you back here next week with some September Goals and evidence of how fun pinyatas are at weddings xoxo

14 thoughts on “Sarah + Bryan {E-Session by Tec Petaja}”

1. Anni says:

These are absolutely gorgeous, Tec is a master at what he does. Can’t wait to see their wedding!

I love how natural these are! Can’t wait to see some pics from their big day!

Rhi — these are amazing! I expect nothing less, of course, from Tec, but wow. SO gorgeous. And I agree about northern Michigan, I was so pleasantly surprised the first time I visited… it’s so beautiful there!

I cannot WAIT to see the big day!!

4. Ana F. says:

Gorgeous pictures. The ones of them in the lake are simply adorable!!

5. Joelle says:

These pictures are so sweet! I can’t wait to see the pictures from the wedding too! I know you’ll do an amazing job with you :)

Have a fabulous weekend Rhi!

xoxo,
    Joelle

S W O O N might be overused, but it’s the only word for these dreamy photos. xoxo

7. Taylor says:

What a lovely couple :) these pics are so festive and full of love, it’s clear :)

Their natural and genuine beauty just SHINES through in these pictures…I love them, and the soft, romantic whimsical feel they give off! <3

9. Keri says:

So beautiful! I love when an e-session is simple + gorgeous. It makes such a statement. Enjoy your weekend!

10. Such a great-looking couple and such a relaxed, natural, obviously-in-love shoot!

11. Alexandra says:

Beautiful!! I love the one of them kissing in the tube :)

12. so pretty! where in northern michigan is this?

13. Rebecca says:

Yes! Sleeping Bear Dunes! These are gorgeous photos – hard to beat a beautiful landscape, handsome couple, and talented photographer!