Oct 31

Nicole + Chris {Wedding Teaser by Elizabeth in Love}

When you’re in the process of a rebrand, you’re continually looking for things, anything really, that speaks volumes about all you wish to epitomize with the new you. I had ten events in 2012 and just knew my final October 13th wedding would take the cake. From designing and assembling the florals and decor myself to the most incredible, out of the box bride and groom I was smitten with Nicole and Chris and everything about their intimate fall wedding. I also had the chance to end my season with photographer Beth Kaye (who I started the season with here, ironically!) and well, we all know how much I love that chick and her work. That above photo? Oh goodness it’s like everything I want the new and improved HGE to represent and more. How gorgeous is Nicole and her sister in law and sister on her big day? Those gowns, those expressions; I just love my job. xoxo

8 thoughts on “Nicole + Chris {Wedding Teaser by Elizabeth in Love}”

1. Anni says:

Those flowers are amazing, Rhi!

And those dresses! I adore that Bhldn dress, I had seen it on the model but I think it looks especially gorgeous on Nicole.

2. milica says:

The flowers turned out beautiful! I am still cleaning up from them!One succulant was left behind. I will plant it and you can make the bride a bouquet for her anniversary with it next year!

3. Rebecca says:

I LOVE the way these ladies’ dresses complement each other. Gorgeous! Looking forward to your relaunch!

4. I love when bridesmaids wear whites and creams. This wedding was beautiful and the flower were amazing. Love you lots and lots. Can’t wait to see all of the images!

5. Amin says:

Nothing but pretty-ness

6. Leah Mullett says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Everything about this photo! Ur talent & Beth’s!!!

rhi, i LOVE this!! i want to see more deets! everything about this photo says beauty and joy.

8. Such gorgeous dresses! This is quite the tease. I want to see more!