Nov 13

Confessions of a Rebrand

Happy Tuesday, guys! It’s been a while since I blogged a rebrand post but I promise today’s a good one. See, this rebrand has brought so many unexpected and incredible things my way and it’s been such a blessing getting to document it all here. The constant soul searching has been especially beneficial for my confidence and for that I feel nothing but gratitude. When you’re a business owner, regardless of what you’re selling or trying to accomplish, it’s so easy to believe in your own ideas and to essentially and internally believe in what you’re capable of. We all have that inner cheerleader tirelessly rah rah-ing her pompoms in our favor because on the inside there’s nothing holding us back. No one telling us ‘no.’ The issue often ends up being able to convince everyone else that you can do it. And you can do it really well. Throughout this journey I’ve loved not only sitting at the drawing board to create the most perfect representation of me, Hey Gorgeous and everything we’re about, but I’ve loved discovering that missing sense of confidence that I feel is so crucial in helping me make my goals my reality.

I’ve never officially announced this, and for the majority this is old news, but with the relaunch will come an official new offering at HGE. In addition to my current partial and full service planning, and full wedding styling services I’ll be offering in house floral design. Flowers are such an integral part of any event design and including this as an extension to my exsiting levels of services was such a natural and desirable transition to make. Guys, I just typed all of that to you. I’ve been waiting over a year to actually type those words. I’ve been working like a flower obsessed crazy woman, making sure this is IT. And between you and I, let me tell you this, I could not be more excited about 2013. Talking flowers with clients, incorporating blooms into tablescape designs, and using fresh foilage to bring together a vision for a client, makes me so incredibly happy. Life’s too short to be anything but right? Right. Flower design? Yes. Planning? Yes. Decor? Yes. Ice cream? Always.

Five weeks guys. Just five weeks to go until the new Hey Gorgeous goes live. If I can be honest for a second here, which come on, when am I not honest with you all, I’d tell you I could hardly sit still waiting for December 18th to finally roll around. It’s going to be really nice. Really exciting, lovely, special, and nice. ‘Nice’ feels just right. And I cannot wait to share it all with you! In the meantime here’s a little bit of gorgeousness going into the floral gallery on the new website. I loved this bouquet which was a mock up for a client and just adored the way it looked on that blue chair. Leah Mullett took these gorgeous photos and I am so grateful for her talented eye and supportive friendship. Go check out her blog now would you?

In the meantime I’ll be over here building a design proposal based around unicorns. Seriously. Ah-mazing xoxo

30 thoughts on “Confessions of a Rebrand”

1. Alexandra says:

Gorg!! So excited for you, lady!! xoxoxo

2. Shalyn says:

EEEEEEEEK! It’s officially said and I couldn’t be happier for you doll face! You’re going to ROCK this just like everything else! I’m so excited to see how amazing and wonderful 2013 is going to be for you and HGE! SO blessed to call you my friend and just know I’m rooting for you the whole way. You’re. Too. Legit. To. Quit. Now…A walk it outtttt <3 Hugs to you muffin…OH and Leah rocks my socks off. Love this shot! <3

3. Margaret says:

Rhi, my heart is so full for you! I know this stuff doesn’t happen overnight, but I’m a bit envious of your clear direction and the passion that you have. I’m working towards that, too. :) Everything is coming together so beautifully (wouldn’t expect anything less), and I’m so excited for you!

4. Congratulations Rhi! What beautiful and extraordinary work you do, your clients are so lucky to have you!

5. Don’t know why it took over a year for you to get this out! You’re so good at flowers and you’ve had me convinced all this time that you actually did have blooms as part of HGE. I guess you don’t need to make folks believe you can do it — because you already did. So happy for you, girl!

6. Ashley Baker says:

Always LOVE the beautiful arrangements you put together! Some of the best I’ve seen, honestly. Congratulations and I am sure your 2013 brides will be thrilled to take advantage of your skills :)

7. How amazing! So excited for you + so excited to see the redesign!

8. Daisy says:

So happy for you sweet Rhi! This bouquet is divine.

9. Victoria Derrick says:

Yay! Rhi! It’s SO close. Can not wait to see all your hard work!!!

10. Christina says:

Congrats & best wishes on your expansion! What an exciting and natural segway for the evolution of your business.

11. Gorgeous bouquet! Can’t wait to see the new site!

12. Jessica says:

So very exciting! You always have gorgeous florals! Xo

13. Love that bouquet! So happy for you friend :)

I can’t wait for December 18th either!! So so excited for you- as you know :) Flower design is just the perfect next service for you to offer, as you’re clearly AMAZING at it. Lovely photo!

15. Anni says:

So excited for you! Not long now.

16. Joelle says:

I’m so excited for you Rhi! What an amazing step to take, and I’m so happy that you’re doing exactly what you love. You deserve all the happiness in the world my dear, and I can’t wait for your relaunch either! xoxo

17. Liz says:

Rhi, I’m so excited for your new site!!! I could tell how much you love flowers at MTH so I’m thrilled you are going to offer that service! I can’t wait for the big reveal! -Liz

18. I can’t wait to see it! Congrats on offering floral design – you’re so good at it I think it is a fab idea. I’m going through a major rebranding myself, and it is one step down from being pregnant with and birthing a human baby, the growing and developing your brand and website baby. can’t wait to see how pretty your little baby will be!

What an exciting time Rhi ~ so proud of what you have built here. xo

What an exciting time Rhi ~ so proud of you and what you have built here. xo

Finally!! :) You are so AMAZING at florals and I’m so thrilled that you’re adding these services!

22. annie says:

That’s so exciting, Rhiannon! I’m thrilled for you. Your floral designs are absolutely gorgeous!

23. annie says:

That’s so exciting, Rhiannon! I’m thrilled for you. Your floral arrangements are just beautiful!

24. Lara says:

Couldn’t be more proud of you, Rhi! YES!!!

rhi, so so excited for you and SO glad to hear about the floral design service. what a natural fit for you since your designs are always SO gorgeous!!!!! can’t wait to see the relaunch!

26. Christine says:

I had a feeling this might have been on the horizon for you, or at least I hoped! I seriously stop dead in my tracks every time I see one of your beautiful bouquets on instagram. So excited for you and I am so looking forward to your official launch!

27. Breanna says:

So pumped for the new launch! And your flowers are gorgeous…so proud that you are taking that step. Keep making things happen love! :)

28. Clare says:

How very exciting for you, Rhi!! The floral arrangements I’ve seen on here & on instagram are seriously superb!

~ Clare x