Nov 2

Instalove Friday

This is what I spent my Friday morning creating. And all at once I am complete.

There’s not much to share with you all today except that big things are happening. Basements are getting sketched up with closets being transformed into coolers, design proposals are being made for sweet clients, new SUVs are being looked into, and something I am so so so proud of is hitting the internet and industry in less than 5 weeks. Guys, I feel so incredibly blessed with all of the wonderful things in my life. So with that I’m going to go clean our messy house, maybe dance around a bit in my new slippers and get ready to enjoy the weekend. With the fullest heart possible. Happy Friday, bloggies xoxo

15 thoughts on “Instalove Friday”

1. That is SO gorgeous! I love the colors and textures of all the different flowers.

Girl, you are so amazing! Keep up the gorgeous work! You are a total inspiration! :) Happy Weekend!

3. Marissa Nye says:

Your optimism and love for all things big and small is so inspiring and heart warming. I hope when I’m done with college and out in the world I’m surrounded by what I love, the way that you are. Never stop being you!

4. Joelle Duff says:

This is absolutely gorgeous Rhi! And I’m so excited for all these fun things going on in your life. I can’t wait to see how it all comes together! xoxo

5. Hi Rhi! My MBH process officially begins in just a few short months…it’s nice to meet you! Lovely bouquet…if we didn’t live on opposite sides of the country, I’d beg you to style a shoot for me. Happy Friday! Xo’s

6. Claire says:

oh my word. that is STUNNING. xoxo

Oh wow that bouquet is SO beautiful… hope you have a great weekend!!

8. Rachel says:

Girl! Totally loving this. That pink one in the middle is a stunner. ;) Excited for all of the happy things upcoming!

i lovelovelove this!! also, i want to live in your instagram pics..they are so lovely and dreamy!!

10. This bouquet is breathtaking!

11. This is the prettiest bouquet ever. I want it! Can’t wait for your launch Rhi!

12. Julie says:

beautiful bouquet and a beautiful post! I love your enthusiasm and positive vibes, Rhi! happy weekend!

13. Ana says:

So pretty! Just like you!

14. Pingback: Rosa « Lindezas