Nov 30

Instalove Friday

Happy Friday, blogettes! Look what came today in le mail.

It was a nice way to end my week because this week has been crazy. And to be honest I’m looking forward to a weekend of design for my final 2012 editorial shoot. The sweet Cynthia Kain is flying in from Virginia to shoot it all and between Sweet Heather Anne, Molly JacquesThe Gown Shop, and other talented vendors I think we’re going to do some amazing things together. It’s down to crunch time with getting everything in order for the relaunch and I’m this close to spilling the beans! But soon enough it’ll be time! So while I try to balance the demands of cleaning my messy house (please feel free to give me cleaning tips, guys because I cannot keep things clean for more than 24 hours) and dominating my to do list I just wanted to wish you all a happy weekend! Tune into my instagram feed on Monday to catch behind the scene looks at our shoot! xoxo

10 thoughts on “Instalove Friday”

1. Woo hoo!!! Have a great time!!!! Can’t wait to see it all! :)

2. Ashley Baker says:

Good luck with your shoot, I’m sure it will be gorgeous!! I have no cleaning tips for you… only because I have the same problem. Lucky I was blessed with an understanding husband who doesn’t mind that I choose being creative over cleaning most days ;)

3. Sofia says:

They look divine!!!!

4. Pretty as ever! I am so excited for you and the new look :)

We are all on the edge of our seats!

I know all the last minute details will come together so beautifully and it will all be SO worth it in the end! YAY, Rhi! You’re almost there!

6. I don’t know what that ruffly pink thing is but I want it! I can’t wait to see the final design! Have a wonderful weekend! Maybe even relax a bit, the cleaning can wait! :)

7. Kris says:

Love them! Can’t wait to see more!

When I saw them on your Instagram, I was in love, and am still in love with them seeing them here…so classy, elegant and pretty! <3

9. Cynthia Kain says:

Yay!! So proud of you, friend! So very beautiful!!!