Dec 25

Joy to the World!

Happiest of holidays to you, blogettes from the crew here at HGE! Like little kids, Andrew and  I were up nice and early this morning to exchange gifts with one another and open up the small stockings we gifted to Chenks and Zoe. I’m so happy that we have zero plans all day except to enjoy a homemade meal of mac and cheese later this evening between just the two of us; it’s becoming a tradition of sorts. I also can hardly wait to share my 2012 wrap up post soon because I’ve done so much reflecting over the past few weeks, but for now, Home Alone, Coke floats and my cozy couch are calling my name. Give your loved ones a big squeeze today and be merry and bright. It’s always a good time to be merry.

Photo by Studio 6.23. From the fun little power session we did for our holiday cards :) xoxo

13 thoughts on “Joy to the World!”

1. Kris says:

Merry Christmas! Love the pic and coke floats sound amazing, enjoy!

2. Merry Christmas gorgeous!

3. Margaret says:

Too cute! Sounds like such a wonderful day, relaxing on the holidays are the absolute best. Merry Christmas!

4. Love this picture! You two are so cute! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

5. Merry Christmas Rhi!

Have the merriest of days Rhi and enjoy your family time today. xo

7. marlene says:

Finally had a chance to check out your re-launch! It’s so gorgeous (and so are you in all these new pics)! I also REALLY like what you’ve written about yourself in your bio. Telling people your specific loves and passions works so much better than telling them what your services involve. The latter is self-evident when people see how much passion you have for beautiful things — so great job marketing yourself that way. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Xmas, you have tons to be grateful for and happy about :)

8. Kate says:

such a cute picture, enjoy your cozy day! hope you had a great holiday!

9. Y’all are adorable!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    xx

LOVE this picture of you both…so, so cute!!! :) Hope your 2013 is as magical as this holiday season…you deserve it, Rhi!!! <3

11. katherine says:

sweet photo. Happy Holiday wishes Hugs

12. Ah! This shot is TOO PRECIOUS. I’m glad I stumbled across your blog!

xo

13. Clare says:

Hope you had a most wonderful Chrsitmas & New Year, Rhi!

Clare x