Jan 18

Instalove Friday

Happy Friday, blogettes! And slow down January. This year is going by so fast like I expected it would.

HeartHydrangea

I’m shooting for another social media free weekend starting tonight at 6:30 pm and I’m hoping some of you will join me after reading this post here (seriously though, leave a comment below if you’re trying it this weekend too! A little accountability can go a long way.) A colleague of mine is being honored at a baby shower tomorrow and I can’t wait to be there and celebrate with her and the other women in her life. Then next week is full of client meetings, decor proposal, taste tests and an incredibly fun little production I’m looking forward to sharing with you next month! It involves hopefully a few heart shaped hydrangeas like the one I was lucky enough to find in a recent floral order. I’ve been a bit more open to the idea lately that God gives us signs in life, even if they are as trivial as a flower that’s shaped like a heart. Make your weekend wonderful and I’ll see you back on Monday with some more goodness! xoxo

12 thoughts on “Instalove Friday”

1. Jackie Q says:

Those hydrangeas are gorgeous! Enjoy your social media free weekend :)

I’m having a social media free weekend, too! I’m shooting to be free from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram by around 3, but by 5 at the latest! Thankful for your encouragement. :) Love you, friend!

3. ashlyn says:

social media free weekend here i come! it’s my first one ever so wish me luck! love this gorgeous heart shaped hydrangea! & enjoy your weekend Rhi! x

4. Lauren says:

My goal for a social media free weekend is not to be on it when I’m with other people. I like taking photos and posting them, specifically on instagram and I like seeing what other people are up to on their weekends. But for me, being on it when someone else is with me really defeats the purpose of “social”.

You were meant to do florals xx ~L

5. Rachel Moger says:

Good luck! :) I won’t be going totally social media free, but I’m going to do my best to be mindful with usage on the weekends. I will keep my phone in my purse when I’m with another person, even if it’s “just” my husband!

Happy Weekend!

6. Kate says:

i’m going to a baby shower this weekend too! i’m not doing social media free wkd, but i will be mindful of the time i spend online – how’s that? baby steps, right? ;) hope you have a great wkd!

7. You can do it! I don’t do full social media-free weekends just because that’s often when I enjoy having the time to catch-up on blogs.

Hope you are having a fun filled weekend Rhi ~ love that heart shaped hydrangea! xo

9. Victoria says:

I am attempting this goal as well this weekend- yikes! I wish it didn’t feel like such a “sacrifice” but I’m excited for the beginning of a new week with less of a focus on social media!
    XO Victoria

10. Christine says:

CUTEST SHOES! (or slippers?) Where are they from?

11. Margaret says:

Soo I just watched your video on your website.. you are sooo darling! I’m trying not to dislike you for your seemingly perfect have-everything-together-ness. :)) Of course, it’s too hard to dislike you! Rhi, I’m SO STRESSED about wedding planning I have completely given up blogging for a bit. Just around 80 days til the big day. Thanks for all your inspiration. Xo

I believe wholeheartedly that God gives us signs, or just little bursts of love, through the things that will mean the most to us–like hummingbirds or flowers for you :)