Feb 15

Instalove Friday

Hello Friday. You look nice.

HgeOffice

Guys this week was long. And when I say long I mean one of those I-deserve-a-glass-or-two-of-wine-tonight long. With one incredible design, decor and floral proposal out the door and approved by my clients and another amazing one in the works for Monday, I’ll be linen-picking, floral-selecting, and color-swatching like a mad woman well into next week. Fall wedding Save the Dates (pictured above with just gorg calligraphy by Molly Jacques) are out in circulation and contracts are being signed left, right and center! Phew! February is flying by and before we know it wedding season in the Midwest will be here. In the meantime, I’m going social media free again this weekend and I just can’t wait to soak up some quality time with my better half. Hopefully you all have some rest and relaxation on your calendars for the weekend too. I’ll see you back here next week! Enjoy xoxo

8 thoughts on “Instalove Friday”

Rest up, my sweet friend! You deserve it!

2. Lindsay K says:

Happy weekend Rhi! Enjoy your QT with your man! xoxo, L

3. Kris says:

Darling Save the Dates! And I love those earrings as well :)

Have a great weekend!

4. I adore those Save the Dates! Rest up, lady, and enjoy your weekend!

5. Annie says:

I hope you have a restful, relaxing weekend! I love that Grand Haven postcard. Where did you get it?

6. ashlyn says:

hope you enjoyed your lovely social media free weekend! can’t wait to hear your business epiphany! xoxo

I think a glass of wine is always in order! ;) So many exciting things ahead for you and your business…love it! Relax and enjoy!

8. Ashley says:

Love the save the date post cards. Are they vintage? Where did you find so many?